In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
INTERACTIVE HALF MARATHON COURSE MAP and turn by turn directions below. Click on the map for more detailed course info.
1. Start in front of 638 W. 4tH Street (Foothills Brewery) and proceed west toward Sprint St
2. Turn left on Spring St
3. Turn left on 2nd St
4. After crossing Cherry St, turn right on the Strollway beside Corpening Plaza
5. Proceed south on the greenway crossing Brookstown Ave and Academy St
6. At Salem Ave W, turn right on sidewalk and proceed to Strollway crossing at Marshall St
7. Turn left to cross W Salem and proceed on to greenway access trail
8. Turn right on Salem Creek Greenway and proceed to turnaround
9. Turnaround and head back to greenway access trail
10. Turn left on greenway access trail
11. Turn right to sidewalk/Salem Creek greenway
12. Follow sidewalk around to Salem Creek Greenway
13. Turn right on Salem Creek Greenway
14. Follow Salem Creek Greenway and proceed toward Salem Lake/Waughtown Greenway
15. Turn right on Waughtown Greenway
16. Turn right on Peachtree St
17. Turn left on Waughtown Greenway toward Quarry Park
18. Follow Waughtown Greenway through Quarry Park to Turnaround
19. Turnaround and follow Waughtown Greenway back through Quarry Park
20. Turn right on Peachtree St
21. Turn left on Waughtown Greenway
22. Turn left on Salem Creek Greenway
23. Follow Salem Creek Greenway through tunnel underneath Main St
24. Turn left on sidewalk
25. Turn right at crosswalk to cross W Salem Ave
26. Proceed north on the Strollway back to 2nd St
27. Turn left on 2nd St
28. Turn right on Spring St
29. Turn right on 4th St
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.