We want to encourage you to train before you get out there to race! In our experience it tends to make for a better race day ;)
Train on your own, in a group or get a personalize program. We support what works best for you and have lots of great options we are proud to share!
During the 12 weeks of training, counting down until race day, we will be sharing the training journey via posts on social media of a few of our favorite people. So, be sure to follow CraftHalf on social media. We invite you to join by posting using #crafthalfintraining.
Half Marathon Training Program
This FREE program maps out 12 weeks of training.
Two program options are available, Level 1 (beginner or just looking for a guide) and an “experienced" program (half marathon veterans or those wanting more of a challenge).
For the 2024 events the 12 weeks of training will start early January!
*Please note that the program can be adjusted as needed, to suit your individual goals and needs. This is a GUIDE. It is advised you be able to walk, jog, run (in any combination) 3 miles consecutive prior to beginning the training program.
TARGETED IN PERSON TRAINING:
We are excited to announce a partnership with Crazy Running Greensboro & Crazy Running Winston-Salem in offering targeting training programs for Adults & Youth for ALL events.
- Crazy Running Greensboro-in person training programs specifically geared toward the Craft Half Marathon!
Our in person adult training group brings the fun of Crazy Running and the knowledge and passion of our experienced coaches together in a way that will both challenge and encourage you to reach your race goals! Whether this will be your first ever half marathon or your 1000th , we want to get you to the finish line stronger, faster, and more confident than ever!
- For more information or to register visit Greensboro | Crazy Running
- BONUS OFFER: 15% discount on their Half Marathon Training Program! Enter code 'CRAZYCRAFT' at checkout.
- PLUS training program participants get a discount to apply to their Half Marathon race registration.
- Training registration deadline is February 1st, 2024. If you miss the deadline, contact Crazy Running - Greensboro.
- In Winston-Salem, visit Crazy Running Winston Salem to register for their Adult half marathon training program you can use for CraftHalf. You won't regret it!
In addition to these 2 FREE guide training plans, AND the targeted training plans above, we want to be sure to share out the great in person training groups and programs offered within our local community. Runner Dude Fitness, Twin City Track Club, Eddie Wooten Running Shorts - Groups and Crazy Running (above).
If your organization is training for CraftHalf and would like to be considered for listing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org